WEAKNESS POINTS FOREX TRADER

soucce: titik-titik-kelemahan-trader-forex
MILAN, ITALY - NOVEMBER 10:  A model pose with...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
Ride a motorcycle ? My own answer before you answer this question . " Yes ! " Let me just who is considered strange . If you answer , not weird anymore , can be stressful ! ? Woke , skip it ... !
Talk about riding a motorcycle , Whew .. Horray! Gas tariiiik ! Saliiiip ! Reeeeem ! Steered a little to avoid holes, ciiihaaaaa ! Oops , leaked koq ya, hmmm , hit the nail ! Search for garage , replace the tire .. ! Assem, light also dead , should I change because it will pierce the night as well. Driving , so my adventures into Jupiter MX rider . Wkwkkwkw ...
Well, trading is like any other skills , including riding a motorcycle . So it's not my intention to show off , Bro ! Nor was the report , I was like speeding when driving hehehhe ...
Riding a bike this good ; mind focused on the road , the readiness of the vehicle complete with his letters , distarter correctly , at first slowly and then speeding up its speed by increasing the gas slowly , in a careful way many traffic signs . Understand the meaning, so it does not harm themselves or others. If the heat engine rested , if the driving tired , rest . Do not be forced ! Just be patient , God willing, survived until the goal ! Blah blah blah ....
Riding a motorcycle can also be studied , could even be an adept in driving. Gratitude so drivers always win , like ... Rosy , hehehe ... Why yes it is a winner - it wrote ? always a few people ? traders as the winner too -that's it ... have always called a 90% loss, eh .. this day in 2010 was almost 2011, still only 90% of traders claimed loss ....
Well , mbuh , mboyak !
Anyway , if you want to become a profitable forex trader , need to find out what your weak points .
Some points of weakness are common are:
1. Trading too often .
How many times a week do you have days that benefit ? What are the benefits , at the end of the week can also survive ? Or eventually run out again because you are in a trade that silly ?
Another common problem is a trade too often , they tried to enter the trade with the mode of vengeance. Many traders may try to " get their money back immediately " from the market because the money was in telannya .
Patience while the transaction turns out not to be the most difficult issues for a trader . In addition to the system of discipline is also another issue that can not be done by most forex traders . Of course this is common knowledge , but everyone also knows , he's smart sepadai - drive ride a motorcycle, she would slip because of carelessness . Or as well as stepping on a nail outside factors and the vehicle fell off in the end (applicable also for a careful rider though) . If events like this mean the problem of " not yet good fortune . "
Are you still hoping extraordinary success ? You might have little doubt that it will succeed . Now , consider this : With patience , you can get it . Are you willing to sacrifice a little ' taste can not wait " for the sake of your success ? If you learn to sit and wait for the best trade ( because of patience ) , not only be trading a lot of fun , but can be very profitable . Let the spirit ! Do not speeding ? ! Watch out, there are cops asleep ! Wkwkkwkwkw ....
2. The difficulty to enter the trade .
Everywhere each time I conduct training , do not miss the emergence of a question , " How to determine buy and sell positions . " Hmmm ... So here ya , difficulty beginner traders ... Oh yes !
I asked, " if you already have a system ? Did your trading system ? "
" Oh no ! " he replied.
" Did you already use indicators? " I asked again .
" Oh yes ! "
" Are you able to read your indicator ? "
" Oh no ! "
" Piyeeeee ...???"
" Hahahahhaa ....!" laugh together , finally ...
" My analysis of the time, Kang ! I buy him off . I sell him also rose . I put SL , always hit , but I never touched Tp . So also I do not open a position , in my mind just told me definitely want to ride ... uh , he rose Ko , Kang ! What's wrong with me , Kang ? "
I gave a lengthy explanation , blah blah blah blah .....( sorry censored Mr . Forex , he said this explanation must pay) Wkwkkwkwkwkwk ...!!!
" Oh no !!!!"
There's my trainees ( training in Solo ) point the finger ( his name - so I kept Macashin my mobile no - ' writing ' is right I do not know) hehehehe , " Boss , I have a question , ' if floating minus only get to much , plus also means that when I can profit a lot , yes ' , Boss ? "
Hmmm ... some call me Boss , there is a call Kang ... Who me ? Hmmm ...
" Who let that limit the profit and loss more and more ? "
" Yes , definitely there . Traders are also human . He was afraid that plus it is lost , so is limited and taken 10 pips . " he replied.
" Why, but why he's not afraid lossnya more and more , so that left and are not restricted? " I asked ... But instead he just nodded only.
HHmmmm .. ngrasa what yah ? hehehe .. piss , Machasin ! Toss ! Wkwkwkwkkw ...
" Is there a strategy MasBoss , though we can profit a lot ? " Mas asked Hasan ( if this name is correctly written , as well as on my mobile ) hehehehe .
" Well .... Bla bla bla bla ...!" ( Oops , censored again by Mr . Forex , he said the answer to pay) Wkwkkwkw ...
This post I was really disappointed , Mr . Forex intervene , even in changing my explanation blah blah blah ... UHF ! But I respect him , he's my teacher . So , I agree. But it's okay I just ask , yes, let us fair explanation of why he is censoring me .... You're still there!
" Mr . Forex , why did you censor my explanation ? " I asked him .
" explanation about it , is auratmu ! Gak ethical if the open loose on the internet , will be in training forex training . " said Mr . Forex explains with a smile .
Hmmmmm ... If so , I just Enough of this post until here . You do not need to protest ! Useless , there is Mr . Forex here !
soucce: titik-titik-kelemahan-trader-forex

Post a Comment

0 Comments

fbs indonesia